Before you send us an email, read these...
1. I cannot hear any sound from the game
ZoneOut recognizes the vibration mode being on. To make sure you get the full experience, make sure your phone is not on vibrate mode and the volume is up. Also, if you want to play in class or somewhere quiet like a Library, please make sure your vibrate mode is ON so no one hears you having fun! Finally there is extra settings in the main screen to tweak the sound and music volume.
2. The game crashes or does not launch
As with any of the larger games on the iPhone, you should restart your iPhone after installing them. Also, some games and software are written poorly and cause your phone to get into a weird state where it may not run applications and games very well. Restarting your phone fixes this problem 95% of the time. If that does not help, please manually remove the game from your iPhone and reinstall it right after a fresh restart of your iPhone.
3. I uninstalled or deleted the game by accident!
Apple has a great structure where it is free to re-buy any application you have already purchased. Even though the application may say "Purchase" again in the AppStore, as long as you're logged in the with the same account (or on the same phone) it will allow you to re-"purchase" this game without cost. Feel free to launch the AppStore or iTunes and go grab the game again!
4. I chose swipe/accel and now I want to switch it
It's easy to change, after you launch the game go to settings and change this option. :)
5. Sometimes I accidently click on the Pause button
Here's a good hint, when playing in swipe mode you can swipe ANYWHERE on the screen. We recommend keeping your hand and swiping away from the bottom-right part of the screen unless you want to pause the game. :P
6. The blue and black enemy always kill me!
Well, we definitely can't help you get any better, but yeah, join the club. :) Try going for smaller zoneouts at a time.
7. Everyone has higher scores than me!
Here's some tips to help maximize your score...
- Zoneout the largest area possible in a single capture. Note this sometimes takes a few smaller zoneouts to achieve.
- Set yourself up for a large zoneout with the pickups, especially the freeze and shield pickups
- Try to capture enemies in the smallest space possible to achieve maximum zoneouts
- Learn enemies movements, most enemies have very predictable movement patterns, use them to your advantage
Still having problems...? Contact Us